Beach Culture | November 2009 | Copyright 2009
A few things I already miss about Australia:
- Friendly people
- Radio stations that actually play good music
- Silly nicknames for everything: Mozzie, Tazzie, Chrissie, Brissie
- Wild parrots. Those things are so cool.
- Keeping a constant eye out for wild kangaroo and koala
- Clean, well-kept holiday parks
- That outdoorsy Australian lifestyle
- Stunning beaches
- Nice weather
- Cussing on TV
- Tiny economical cars
- Milo Scoop Shake
- Small children who mistake me for Lady GaGa
I really donít miss the budgie smugglers much though.