Together | December 2008 | Copyright 2008
Things I learned in 2008:
- Much needed encouragement can come from the least expected places
- To work towards understanding others, even when I am feeling misunderstood myself
- Re-connecting with old friends is a challenge worth undertaking
- To boldly stand up for myself
- To unapologetically believe in myself
- To roll with the punches and then roll with them some more. And then get all dizzy and get up and roll with them a little bit more
- Powder skis are fun
To be continued in 2009:
- To not take it so personally
- To not be all things to all people
- That sometimes it’s OK to do nothing
See you later, 2008.
Nice to meet you, 2009.
P.S. Thanks, once again, to all of my methanie.com readers. I appreciate your loyalty and encouragement from the deepest recesses of my heart. Give yourselves a big hug for me, ‘k?